Like all homes, the passage of time takes its toll and causes issues that go beyond simple, regular maintenance. After 50 Years our spiritual home, St. Jane Frances Church, is no different. We have worked diligently to address roofing issues as they arose but we have reached a point now where we have no choice but to completely replace the flat roofs over the parish hall and church. Of course, repairs of this nature are not inexpensive. We are facing a cost of upwards of $270,000 to complete both roofs. We have asked the Archdiocese for a loan to complete these repairs, with the hope that it can be repaid over 12-18 months.
We will complete the repairs in TWO phases: Phase 1 – Parish Hall (to be completed this Winter), and Phase 2 – Church (to be completed next Spring). All our parish families can support the project by donating an affordable amount to our Parish Roof Repair Fund. Every donation is important and appreciated.
There are several donation options to contribute to the Parish Roof Repair Fund:
- Drop off or mail your donation to the parish office.
- Contribute by credit card. Please click here. Select St. Jane Frances in the drop down menu. You can make a one time or recurring contribution to your parish’s offertory or other special funds.
- Contribute through pre-authorized giving by downloading a form here and return it to the Parish Office. Contributions are withdrawn from your bank account on the 20th of each month.
The replacement of the Parish Hall roof (Phase 1)
has been completed!
- Viana Roofing was selected and approved to do the work.
- Work on Phase 1 began December 22, 2020 and was completed Jan 18 2021!
- We look forward to beginning the work on Phase 2.
- Thank you to all who have donated, and continue to donate, as it allowed us get this much-needed project started.